Employees, Clients, and Partners,
At LMI, diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility are embedded in our culture. We believe in cultivating an inclusive environment where diverse thoughts and ideas are heard, valued, and supported. LMI strives to build a workforce that represents the communities across the country we are honored to serve. As a best-in-class employer, we are dedicated to strengthening our leadership commitment to providing an inclusive and equitable workplace for our diverse talent, engaging our workforce for today and the future to give our employees the resources they need to thrive. LMIers are a voice for change, and we recognize that we must be even more intentional in acting on the issues that matter most to all individuals.
The senior leadership team and I are devoted to establishing programs, tools, and techniques to enable and ensure equal access and success for all. Here are the actions we plan to take for employees at all levels to feel more connected to LMI’s mission and vision:
- Launch a formal mentoring program to afford opportunities for growth and professional development.
- Support diversity goals by strengthening our partnerships with Historically Black Colleges and Universities and professional associations to foster diverse applicant pools and support underrepresented voices in technology.
- Hold facilitated community forums to encourage transparent, thoughtful, and constructive dialogue.
- Offer diversity training to all LMI employees to increase racial sensitivity in the workplace.
- Leverage our affinity groups to be another voice for our employees as we work to achieve our business objectives.
- Create a mentor-protégé program and other small business initiatives to provide greater partnership opportunities to companies led by women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
We plan to regularly evaluate and communicate our progress on these actions. Doing so will ensure we constantly evolve to reflect the unique backgrounds, characteristics, experiences, beliefs, and cultures of our employees, clients, partners, and communities.
For almost 60 years, LMI has been a trusted advisor to our clients and partners, unwaveringly dedicated to powering a future-ready, high-performing government. With ethics and integrity, we are all responsible for contributing to our enterprise diversity goals—by building a diverse and inclusive culture consistent with our values of leadership, mission focus, and innovation. We’re proud of the progress we’ve made, and we look forward to continuing this journey of fostering diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility at LMI, where a full spectrum of experiences, identities, and perspectives are respected and welcomed.
President & CEO