Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility
Thrive in a collaborative community. LMI is committed to diversity, supporting equity, inclusion, and accessibility for all.Join Our Team
- Hire, develop, and retain diverse leaders.
- Encourage a shared accountability and responsibility for diversity and inclusion.
- Demonstrate commitment to our compliance responsibilities.
- Contribute to achieving enterprise diversity goals.
- Maintain an inclusive and accessible environment to attract, develop, and retain the best talent.
- Value unique qualities and seek varied perspectives to contribute to innovation.
- Promote employee development and engagement.
- Support and leverage our affinity groups.
- Strengthen and sustain LMI’s brand.
- Recognize and share progress and success stories, internally and externally.
- Support diversity goals through professional associations, university partnerships, and community relations.
- Gain recognition as a diverse and inclusive employer.
- Attract, retain, and develop the best talent.
- Provide opportunities for growth and professional development.
- Drive innovation and organic revenue growth.
- Support our veterans and military families.
- Reflect the markets, customers, and communities we serve.
“LMI’s inclusive culture enables authenticity, values belonging, and embraces diverse experiences, identities, and perspectives.”
Donna DiederichChief Human Resources Officer
Going Further Together
At LMI, we offer opportunities for professional development, networking, community outreach, and engagement. LMI affinity groups welcome all LMIers, regardless of identity.
Driving Innovation through Diversity
LMI has cultivated the experience and talent of our employees to consistently deliver innovative diversity and inclusion results for our customers. By applying our expertise in change management, we have assisted NASA in transforming its workforce through our Human Capital Project since 2013. Our Army Civilian Workforce Transformation customer benefited from our expertise in employee engagement, reversing negative trends in employee satisfaction scores and improving the Army’s Best Places to Work score over a four-year period.
In support of LMI's DEIA framework, Minority Ethnicities hosted a panel in Tyson's Corner.
LMI Asian Inclusion Network Affinity Group hosted an Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month celebration.
Distinguished speaker, Dr. Charles “Chuck” Barber, honored LMI with a discussion on DEIA.
LMIers gathered for the Annual Children’s National Hospital Benefit.
Energize Your Career. Create New Possibilities.
Discover what you can achieve where inspiration powers innovation.