Supply Chain Resilience Solutions
LMI is at the forefront of supply chain risk management (SCRM) and supply chain resilience research, strategy, and implementation. Our experts have a proven record of helping clients reduce risk exposure and operate reliable and resilient supply chains. We combine our supply chain and government operations experience to deliver practical solutions that reduce and manage your risk and achieve a resilient supply chain that meets your organizational goals.
LMI’s public-sector experts in logistics bring over 60 years of experience helping organizations mitigate supply chain risks. Our in-depth understanding of supply chain and government operations combine to provide effective, practical solutions for reducing and managing risk and increasing resiliency. Our capabilities are built on significant SCRM expertise that includes leading the APICS Supply Chain Council’s SCRM team that established leading metrics, processes, and best practices. As a member of the Supply Chain Risk Leadership Council, LMI ensures our clients have access to leading-edge tools and processes. We’ve played pivotal roles in developing recent legislation, including Section 845 of the FY20 NDAA, Modernization of Acquisition Processes to Ensure the Integrity of the Industrial Base and Executive Order 14017, America’s Supply Chains.
Our past performance includes the following:
- Supplier Scorecard: Developed a comprehensive SCRM scorecard for NASA to manage supplier risks across agency programs.
- Counterfeit Parts Detection: Worked with DoD to refine its policy around counterfeit parts detection, management, and reporting.
- SCRM Maturity and Improvement Plan: Assessed DoD SCRM capabilities, assessed supplier risks for two agencies, and developed an improvement plan to guide DoD.
- Research and Development: LMI has helped various government agencies develop cutting edge solutions. From DARPA to DLA, LMI has examined the resiliency of the global supply chain using data disruptions and various modeling approaches.
- C-SCRM Standard Operating Procedures: Stood up the C-SCRM program at several civilian agencies and created effective training and standard operating procedures to operate a program that addresses requirements from FISMA, OIG audits, NIST guidelines, and other laws and regulations.
- COVID-19 Response: Oversaw a robust interagency coordination effort that provided acquisition assistance on behalf of the Department of Health and Human Services, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and other agencies to invest over $2 billion to expand the domestic health and medical industrial base.
Baseline, Strategy, and Program Support: Get on the right path to resilience
Whether you are trying to stand up a program to address recent laws and regulations or to improve your overall SCRM planning, LMI’s experts bring the tools, standard procedures, and strategy to guide you to a compliant and effective SCRM program.Learn More
Risk Assessments: Know Your Supply Chain
LMI’s suite of technologies enables us to identify key risks in your supply chain, whether they are a single source of failure, quality issues, or foreign ownership.Learn More
Mitigation: Exploring the resilience investment trade space at scale
Our experts have infused decades of experience into our resilience modeling and simulation to provide fast and actionable insight into the right resilience investments.Learn More