Employing an Agile mindset to accelerate organizational transformation, strengthen programs, and meet dynamic business needs
Agile-driven transformation is more than software development. With LMI’s Enterprise Agility approach, customers apply Agile to information technology processes as well as program planning, execution, monitoring, and improvement. This approach fosters collaboration across projects and responsiveness, enabling customers to meet new requirements and business priorities.
As a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Gold Transformation Partner, LMI has the experience and expertise to lead Agile enterprise transformation. Our dedication to proven methodologies and repeatable processes—reducing customers’ risk due to unpredictability—is exemplified by our ISO 9001 certification and CMMI Level 3 for Software Development (CMMI-DEV) appraisal.
- Comprehensive expertise. LMI is versed in the leading agile processes, methods, and frameworks, including scrum, Atlassian Jira, user centered design, test-driven development (TDD), Kanban, SAFe, and Lean principles.
- Collaboration. We emphasize co-designing with customers around requirements, prototyping and testing, and incorporating feedback to refine solutions in iterative sprint cycles.
- Industry-leading tools. We use tools like the Atlassian Suite to foster transparency and manage user stories, agile workflows, DevOps, and deployment.
- Automated testing framework and Testing Intelligence (TESI) product. Achieve higher-quality DevOps and DevSecOps with increased testing coverage using artificial intelligence and machine learning. Our framework with TESI reduces time to solution and supports continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Agile readiness: Ready-to-go agile teams accelerate performance for new engagements, increasing predictability and reducing risk for LMI and customers.
Enterprise Agility has contributed to transformative initiatives at federal civilian and defense agencies, including:
- Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Futures Command, U.S. Army
- General Fund Enterprise Business System, U.S. Army
- International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce
- Naval Supply Systems Command
- Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Rapid Innovation Fund, U.S. Navy
- U.S. Postal Service
The Enterprise Agility team includes SAFe Certified Program Consultants, Scrum Masters, Agilists, and Product Owners.
Team members also hold certifications from AWS (Cloud Practitioner Solutions, Architect Associate), GIAC (Web Application Defender), Human Factors International (Certified Usability Analyst), ICAgile (Fundamentals, Agile Test Automation), (ISC)2 (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), ITIL Foundation, and Project Management Institute (Agile Certified Practitioner, Project Management Professional), and Certified Tactical Agilist.
Bolstering CMS’ Responsiveness to Healthcare Providers
LMI applied its agile approach to create an automated data analysis and management system, the Federally-facilitated Exchange Analyzer, for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO). The Analyzer provides CCIIO with ad hoc capabilities for turnkey plan rate analyses and benefit package reviews. We used the Atlassian tool suite to manage user stories, agile workflow, and deployment. LMI’s approach afforded CMS the flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and rapidly deliver analyses requested by healthcare providers.
Enhancing a DoD Scholarship Program
LMI used its agile approach to implement the ServiceNow platform for the Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship-for-Service Program. We applied a unique approach to scale and coordinate project progress across scrum teams. The platform supports scholarship application and program management processes for more than 2,400 applicants and stakeholders in the Department of Defense, which administers SMART.Learn More
- What We Do
Data & Analytics
LMI provides advanced data and analytic consulting expertise, pairing data scientists with domain experts to deliver innovative solutions at the pace of need.More About Data & Analytics
- The New Speed of Possible™
Forge™ Technology Studio
Leveraging agile methods and human-centered design, the Forge™ empowers us to deliver technology solutions rapidly.More About the Forge™